[thelist] real men code by hand...

maurice maurice at graciebarra.be
Sun Mar 17 05:31:01 CST 2002

I can see your point of being able to code anywhere, but when I'm at home or
at work I'll be using BBEdit or Homesite.
Why on earth would anyone code using _only_ notepad?
BBEdit may not know html better than you, but it's syntax checker will beat
you anytime of the day in checking your code real fast. Unless of course you
are the mozart of htmlcodes and you make no mistakes, ever.
Color coding is usefull, so is things like inserting DTDs instead of opening
onather page in notepad and copy/paste it to your current document.

Maurice