[thelist] Three dimensional button with Photoshop

Syed Zeeshan Haider zeeshan_paki at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 17 15:08:01 CST 2002

Hello Experts,
While surfing internet, I saw some marvellous digital art by some
people. It included the scenes of unknown planets based on thoughts of
the creator. From this I got an idea to create a specific type of
rollover buttons.
I want to create some circular buttons, which can change into spheres
(like planets' photos) on onMouseOver() event of JavaScript. I can
create simple buttons and circles with Photoshop and write JS code for
them. However, I don't know how to change simple circles into spheres
with Photoshop, so that those spheres can give an impression of a
photograph of a planet.
Can somebody tell me, how to do this? Any easy way with Photoshop?
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/