[thelist] Three dimensional button with Photoshop

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Sun Mar 17 15:30:01 CST 2002

You may be able to get away with the spherize filter (filters > distort) but
your best bet is to use a 3rd-party filter like Eye Candy.  You can also do
some interesting things with lighting effects, but by far the easiest way to
do this is with Eye Candy IMO.

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net

However, I don't know how to change simple circles into spheres
with Photoshop, so that those spheres can give an impression of a
photograph of a planet.
Can somebody tell me, how to do this? Any easy way with Photoshop?
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/