[thelist] Three dimensional button with Photoshop

Syed Zeeshan Haider zeeshan_paki at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 10:26:01 CST 2002

Hi Pixel Grafx,
Thank you very much for your kind help. It really enhanced my ability to
use Photoshop 6.0.
However, I was thinking about something more impressive. Please visit
those pictures, which gave me the inspiration of this idea. Just click
on following links:
http://www.webshots.com/g/59/1-sh.html
http://www.webshots.com/g/59/2-sh.html
You will see some planets floating in the heavens of imaginary worlds. I
just wanted to create such planets but I am too ignorant. I want to do
all this with Photoshop 6.0 because I am familiar with this software
better than any other.
Can you help me further to create such "planetary buttons"?
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/
Note: I called you Pixel Grafx because I found it in "From:" field.