[thelist] An amazing Web Programing

Eric Vitiello evolt at perceive.net
Mon Mar 18 10:32:01 CST 2002

-- Syed Zeeshan Haider [Mon, 18 Mar 2002 21:19:05 +0500]:
>Hello Experts,
>A country fellow of me has developed a personal web site. The amazing
>thing there is the clock, which moves along with the mouse cursor.
>Visit
>http://www.shebbi.com/ to view this. Can somebody explain how did he
>created this amazing thing?
>I do not know the developer personally. A friend told me the URL.
>Thank you,

That clock, in many different forms, has been around for a few years.

Not sure where it originally came from.  Looking at the source will explain how it's done quite well. javascript function tied to the onmousemove event.

I'm quite sure that the shebbi guy did not create that clock.  he may have modified it, but I've seen the clock around for years.

---
Eric Vitiello
Perceive Designs
<www.perceive.net>