[thelist] The best web based WHOIS service?

Martin Kuplens-Ewart martin at takingitglobal.org
Mon Mar 18 11:10:01 CST 2002

> Any ideas? All the ones I've tried so far either use POST

Have you tried simply tacking on a querystring to their results page...
With the domain you want to check? I have always been under the
impression that you can simply fake a GET to find the info for whatever
you're after that would normally go thru a POST method...

...i could, of course, be wrong, though...

...hth... Kinda unclear, I know... But... Yah... Coding... Can't think
too linearly right now.

-m