[thelist] Re: real men code by hand...

katherine kbjork at attbi.com
Mon Mar 18 13:09:01 CST 2002

> I don't like 'em, But bras are like good code, The packaging is
> unimportant it's what's inside that counts. (is that too rude?)

hilarious!

I love this group. You know I left a "womens" only group for another
"womens" only group which allowed men because the first was so
"moderated" you could not sneeze without a reprimand. I recently left
the second for the same reason..ie if you said "where can you find a
book on..in oregon.." you would be reprimanded for asking where in
oregon..because as I was told, thou shalt only ask where on the web.

Of course I was actually reprimanded for saying I'd just moved back to
Oregon, after a 3.5 year stint in Washington and was wondering what the
market was like here.

Rolls eyes.

I'd rather be on an unmoderated list where the "boys" are a bit fresh
now n then than be on a list where you have to wonder about every little
thing you say even when its ON topic.

What's the world coming to when you can't have a bit of fresh humor now
n then.

Must we always be prim n proper and always stick on the line?

I'm graceless and have big feet. I love design and I love a bit of code
but darn its all so boring when no other aspect of life can be
interjected.

am I on the wrong list? If this is a moderated list, tell me now so I
can run.

Katherine
looking for a list where talk between designers and tech folk isn't too
tightly regimented.
I've been to England and I loved it.