Homesite Stability (was [thelist] real men code by hand...)

nagrom morgan at morgankelsey.com
Mon Mar 18 14:03:01 CST 2002

> I'm very happy with 5.0. It's only crashed once on me, after one really
> long day of coding (12 hours). I would crash 4.x and 4.5.x regularly after
> about 6 hours of solid work.

For those that still have 4.5 versions of allaire products....

There was some talk about this on the CFDJ list last month, apparently
homesite and cfstudio both have a memory leak. Minimizing your windows once
in a while will help.

Its at its worst in win98, I upgraded to xp which seems to keep it under
better control.

nagrom