[thelist] CSS font size in NN 4.7x

Andrew Gianni andrew at newkenmore.com
Mon Mar 18 21:25:00 CST 2002

To start, don't use pt to designate font sizes -- it's inconsistant,
probably mostly because it's a print standard, not a screen viewing
standard. However, even if you use px to define your font sizes you'll find
that Netscape 6.x (and IE on the Mac) will proportainally resize fonts.

I only wish one could use the boring old 1-6 font size designation in
stylesheets.

Andrew