[thelist] does anybody make any money with e-commerce?

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Tue Mar 19 02:28:00 CST 2002

At 01:19 PM 3/19/2002, Richard Bennett wrote:

>I originally asked this question, not meaning that *nobody* is making money,
>but wondering if there were any publicly available studies on companies that
>DO make money (and a profit) by e-commerce.
>And also because it struck me how many e-commerce sites are simply broken
>(database or script errors, dead links etc).

A little birdie tells me that a book called "Strikingitrich.com: Profiles
of 23 Incredibly Successful Websites You've Probably Never Heard Of" has
such studies.

Obligatory Amazon link: http://shorl.com/getradrovedroku

<disclaimer>

I've not read the book, because the Indian print version apparently had
several pages missing. :(

</disclaimer>

Regards,

Madhu