[thelist] "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet!" ?

Arlen.P.Walker at jci.com Arlen.P.Walker at jci.com
Tue Mar 19 12:01:39 CST 2002

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&q=allintitle%3Alorem+ipsum+dolor

You know what's *really* depressing about that link?

It yields ~1500 hits, about 10 of which talk about the phrase, and the rest
*use* it, generally as a page title!!!!!!!

Thanks. As if I wasn't having a bad enough day! (Just got word that
American Airlines won't give my daughter back her return trip ticket that
she accidentally left at the counter in Minneapolis. The counter agent
found it and told my wife he would see that it got to her, rather than just
give it to us to mail to her. Now they're denying it ever happened. So now
we have to pay American a one-way-ticket ransom to get our daughter back;
who *says* kidnaping is illegal? I *hate* airline arrogance!) I *really*
needed to see that kind of (lack of) attention to detail in web design
scattered around the universe!

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224