[thelist] percents or pixels?

Andrew Gianni andrew at newkenmore.com
Tue Mar 19 12:53:01 CST 2002

That's what I meant. I just wish we could just use the 1-6 scale rather than
(or as well as) percentages, ems etc. I just find it odd that the
percentages don't actually seem to quite work out, i.e. 200% doesn't seems
like a lot more than twice 100%. I'd just prefer something a little more
vague if it's not going to be exact.

Andrew