[thelist] percents or pixels?

Dave schemer at cyou.com
Tue Mar 19 16:02:01 CST 2002

Thanks Mark for your multiple posts concerning my question, and your link to an
example at your site. I have learned that I was right to be asking the question
as the views differ widely and everyone is probably right in one way or
another. But now I know the thoughts behind some of the answers and I can move
on to the next problem (arrgghh).
Again Thanks,
Dave