[thelist] VB Combo Box making first element visible

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Tue Mar 19 17:38:01 CST 2002

If you want it to automagically select the first value, you can use this
method:

ComboBoxName.ListIndex = 0

Alternatively, figure out which item you want to select THEN set the
ListIndex property.

Also, you may want to check on the Style property for the combo box.  If you
don't want the user to be able to enter values or have no need for that
functionality, change the style to type 2 (Dropdown List).

HTH!

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net