[thelist] SQL Beginner Book Recommendations?

Mark Cheng mark.cheng at ranger.com.au
Tue Mar 19 22:57:00 CST 2002

Does anyone have any recommendations for good books to learn
SQL from?  I need to go from being totally ignorant to
pretty expert in a hurry.

Alternatively, what about your personal favourite
SQL-centric sites?

Many thanks in advance

Mark

Financial Controller
Ranger Minerals Ltd
phone   :  +61 (0)8 9364 8355
fax     :  +61 (0)8 9316 2254
email   :  mark.cheng at ranger.com.au
website :  www.ranger.com.au

This email may be confidential and contain commercially sensitive information.  Only the intended recipient may access or use it.  If you are not the intended recipient please delete this email and notify us promptly.
We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or similar in this email or any attachment.