[thelist] Headlines from evolt.org for 19-MAR-02

Headlines headlines at lists.evolt.org
Tue Mar 19 23:56:01 CST 2002

evolt.org headlines for 19-MAR-02

Hi evolters!

We have some fresh content on evolt.org today, contributed by our
members. Learn something new or review the perspective of someone
else:

News: End of the Free Content Ride? (Author: aardvark)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/1/22708/index.html

As the portal model has fallen away, and the 'net economy has
tightened up, it seems some formerly free sources of information are
starting to expect something in return.

Commentary & Society: Technology At Our Fingertips (Author: insisaps)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/25/22219/index.html

For a long time, we have complained about issues like browser
problems, slow bandwidth, management of our web projects, style
sheets, and all that, but have you ever considered the number of
technological advances we have made that have made hundreds of things
possible? Consider...

Authors really appreciate feedback from their peers; you can leave a
comment and rate articles by logging into the evolt.org web site.

Happy reading!

evolt.org