[thelist] Three dimensional button with Photoshop

Syed Zeeshan Haider zeeshan_paki at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 13:45:10 CST 2002

Hi Daniel,
When I was new to Evolt, a nice guy asked for help in creating image
buttons with text. He wanted to create rollover effect which could
emboss the text. He could not create embossed text on rollover image
properly. I offered him the help because I can do it quite comfortably.
Before receiving my offer, his problem had been solved.
My problem is  three dimensional.
It is very kind of you to offer me help and I highly appreciate you.
Acquiring is not my problem, my problem is learning. I thought that I
was missing one or two steps in creating buttons and Evolt Experts would
guide me in these steps. However, from the posts of many other Evolters,
I have realized that for 3D I will have to consume some extra time in
learning.
I saw the image you linked to. It was simply splendid.
Thanks again for your kindness.
I wish you good luck in your job and all other fields in which you work.
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/