[thelist] The pages validates but there's an display error on IE6 pc.

David Greig DavidGr at bsa.qld.gov.au
Wed Mar 20 19:12:01 CST 2002

Hi Diego

I have IE 6/Win2000.  I opened up your page, and sure enough, there they
were, both DIVs (leftic and rightim) sitting next to each other.  It was
still loading, then all of a sudden, the left one jumped to below the right
one!  Unfortunately, I don't have much time at the moment, but I was
wondering whether you've tried using a spacer div at all?  between left and
right, put in

#spacer { clear :both; }

I dunno...Sorry if this is completely useless, but I can't check it myself
at the moment, but this might help?

Regards
Dave

ps - I like the site - nice work (in Netscape!)