[thelist] MovableType 2.0

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Thu Mar 21 01:03:01 CST 2002

>>> Movable Type released the new version does anyone here
>that use it?

I'm a big fan, but I'm not sure I like what they've done to the
licensing.

It seems that to use it on a commercial site it's going to cost me
$150 and I'm not allowed to set it up on a client site, although the
client could buy a commercial licence and set it up themselves?

I've been waiting for version 2.0 for ages, I can see loads of
potential there.  Looks like it's only going to get used on my
personal site though..... (and if it rocks like it promised to I
will donate my $20)

Time to really *learn* PHP I guess.
;o)