[thelist] Need ammunitions

Veronica Yuill veronicay at archetype-it.com
Thu Mar 21 10:10:01 CST 2002

Using Opera 6/PC -- wow, does this site look bad! I cannot read the blue
text links on black background on this page:
http://www.tilling.com.au/new/Tilling/blueprint/blueprintFrameset.htm

partly because of the colour and partly because of the miniscule size of
the text -- looks about 6 point. Incidentally, I have my fonts set to large ...

At 800 x 600, I can't use some of 'em anyway, because they're off the
bottom of the screen, and there's no scrollbar on that frame. Pretty darn
depressing to think this was done by professionals ...

Veronica Yuill                 email: veronicay at archetype-it.com
Archetype Information Technology Ltd  http://www.archetype-it.com/english/