[thelist] RecordCount

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Thu Mar 21 12:31:01 CST 2002

re: code-wise
I couldn't agree more; it's especially cool when you associate the indexes
with relevant names for the various "fields" in the array (like you would
use with rs() objects).

About that performance hit... it's mostly negligible since returning less
than 250 records isn't all that taxing on the server to begin with, correct?
Or is this mostly a hardware issue (i.e. more = better)?

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net