[thelist] Need ammunitions

Shug Miller shug.miller at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 21 14:07:01 CST 2002

Nicole Parrot wrote:
<snip>The new site is here ... http://www.tilling.com.au/new/tillHome.htm
</snip>

Viewed on Windows/IE5/1024

I found the text very small in 1024 and couldn't change it by increasing the
text size in IE, if I had got to that from a search engine my second click
would have been the back button...

The navigation circles are rough edged and just not very pretty, the
rollover effect is too zany for me. I was waiting in vain for an "drop
down/rise up" to appear when I passed over "Contact".

A pet hate, mailto links on a site. When I hit a "contact" button I want to
be able to contact them in that window not in my mail client.

Download time is far too long on all the pages I looked at - the rollovers
seem to be a big part of that. There is nothing to show me how to navigate
the site only the sections.

Not the worst site I have ever been to, but certainly not the most
intuitive....all in all my biggest gripe is the text size, though the
rollovers seem to be done because they can be (Something I have been guilty
of on occasion).