[thelist] js.scrollit and nn6 tables

Adam adam at hallinteractive.com
Fri Mar 22 15:07:01 CST 2002

Hey all

 I once again need your help with 2 issues I'm having with a test site I'm
werking on for myself.

http://www.pupilchoke.com/nutest/iframetest.html
http://www.pupilchoke.com/nutest/over.js

what seems odd is how once the function is called to scroll it won't return
to its proper alignment. Even stranger is what happens when you double click
the square in the bottom right. ( the x-position is different from the
others)
http://www.pupilchoke.com/nutest/botright.htm

the second issue I'm having is with nn6. I just read jay's recent article...
http://www.evolt.org/article/Does_Netscape_6_Break_Your_Table_Layouts/17/442
7/index.html (mind the wrap)

but it made no difference for me.

If anyone can point me in the right direction on either of these issues it
would be hugely appreciated

cheers!
Adam

<tip type="possibly usesless" author="equally questionable"
IE for the mac allows you to export your favorites (bookmarks) to HTML-it
however leaves the code with a mess of proprietary/useless code. That you'll
need to find and replace and use a little HTML Tidy on.  you'll find the
page size drops dramatically as well. http://www.pupilchoke.com/favorites/
</tip>

-----
adam at hallinteractive.com