[thelist] quick ie6 test

warbassedesign.com info at warbassedesign.com
Sun Mar 24 08:29:01 CST 2002

Aardvark,

I know what you mean... when I design for myself or just experimenting, I
like to create interesting (sometimes theme based) navigation.  But when I
start working with a client it FUNCTION, FUNCTION, FUNCTION....  so it's
cool to see out of the ordinary navs and I always applaud those who are
creative enough and courageous enough to come up with new "NEAT STUFF" as
the Americans would say.  Have a good one.

Philip Warbasse (aka Phil or Dude)
www.warbassedesign.com