[thelist] regex help

D.Bruce Saurer g1notami at zoominternet.net
Sun Mar 24 11:19:00 CST 2002

I read the regex article by Chris Spruck (thank you) and decided to dig in.
I didn't get far but, thanks to the article I did manage to remove the font
tags and attributes from an old page using  <f+.[^>]+>  I tried for awhile
to append it to grab the closing tags as well but settled for a quick
two-step macro using TextPad.  Of course, today that's not good enough.
I've reread the article and it seems it should be a simple thing but, I'm
missing it.  Help would be most appreciated.

thanks,
bruce
g1notami at zoominternet.net