[thelist] navigation through form posting

Tony Brandner tony.brandner at serebra.com
Sun Mar 24 13:35:05 CST 2002

I've come across a few sites lately that implement navigation through form
posting.

For example, when I click a link in a product catalog, it posts data to some
page (through some sort of JavaScript), and displays the next page
appropriately.

I can think of a few pros to this approach, and a few cons (the biggest
being the fact that not all browsers use JavaScript), but I wanted to see
what some of the other list members felt about this implementation.

Thanks,

tonyBrandner
(My first posting... love the list content...)