[thelist] targeting effectively (was: navigation through form posting)

Matt Liotta mliotta at iname.com
Sun Mar 24 17:00:01 CST 2002

The is right on the money. While it is certainly possible to develop sites
that cater to everyone, it is a waste of money. It simple costs more to make
a site accessible every different browser. If the market research says 90%
of my users have browsers that support my site than I am doing fine. It
would probably cost me more money than I would make to try and get my site
to support the other 10%. This is what is known as the law of diminishing
returns.

-Matt