[thelist] targeting effectively (was: navigation through form posting)

Matt Liotta mliotta at iname.com
Sun Mar 24 17:53:00 CST 2002

What you have done is proven it is true for YOU in YOUR situations. You are
always aware of others who have found it is true for THEM in THEIR
situations. However, the web it a big place with many developers in many
different situations. I can make a blanket statement that it does cost more
because it DOES in my situation, which means that these situations exist.

-Matt