[thelist] targeting effectively (was: navigation through form posting)

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Sun Mar 24 17:57:00 CST 2002

On Mar 24, Matt Liotta had something to say about Re: [thelist] targeting...

>Your statement is not true because it is based on your experiences alone.

no, mine too.

>don't seriously you can claim that you have seen enough situations to make
>such a blanket statement.

maybe he hasn't. but a *lot* of folks here at evolt have this same coding
mentality (and do it very successfully). collectively, we have a pretty
damn good handle on whether we can claim this or not.

can you deny that evolt.org, developed by volunteers very quickly, is
bothe accessible and degradable to just about every platform out there?

>Pretty sad that you have to make personally hostile statements like accusing
>me of building sites with FP.

i think you misinterpreted his statement. FP can produce code that needs a
fair bit of cleanup. you were talking about all the extra time it would
take, and he concluded that you might be referring to the cleanup time
from a WYSIWYG editor.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com