[thelist] Beware of the following "Web Site"

Marcia Welter mhwelter at welterweb.com
Sun Mar 24 21:08:01 CST 2002

First of all, "Web Techniques" is the trademarked, copyrighted name of a
"normal" magazine/site that's now being redirected to their new name "New
Architect." That's one's legit, I'd notify their support department with
"attention: legal department" as the subject and report the other one that's
making merchandise of the branding of the legit online magazine. They'll
have a C&D on them in no time.

Marcia
http://www.welterweb.com