[thelist] Chili asp problem

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Mon Mar 25 12:32:00 CST 2002

Saluti ashok -

Looks like a permissions problem because the user which ChiliASP is
running(nobody) doesn't have write permissions to the directory.

I've given it permissions now, let me know if that works. :)

<tip type="m.e.o accounts">

If you have a members.evolt.org account, there are a couple resources
I've been workin on lately to help out with common problems.
There is a "help" page, located at http://members.evolt.org/help/ that
contains links to variable, server, and scripting information as well as
the original email that gets sent out telling you how to set up your new
m.e.o account. Database connection information and a link to a 'Contact'
form, http://members.evolt.org/contact/ are there as well.

</tip>

.djc.