[thelist] is the web-safe palete dead?

cdj chris at fuzzylizard.com
Tue Mar 26 07:05:07 CST 2002

I tend to agree with this point of view, but... I have heard that some
colors when viewed through AOL's browser just don't translate well. I am
not sure what those colors are, I have just heard they exist. This would
seem to be a fairly big argument for sticking to the web safe colors if
this is the case.

Please, someone prove me wrong on this.

--
/chris