[thelist] Harsh words in this list

Syed Zeeshan Haider zeeshan_paki at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 09:55:10 CST 2002

Hello Experts,
Just a little request:
Please don't use any harsh words for anybody who asks or writes
something you don't like. I have seen nice people in this list using
"not nice" words. Some may post for apologies later for such words. But
these apologies cannot remove pain caused to the victim of harsh words.
As the Evolt laws explain, we have to tolerate differences in thoughts
about web development. Don't consider everybody from same country and
environment. Evolt concentrates web developers in it from different
areas of this world. Do try to understand them. Keep three W's in mind:
WWW, that is World Wide Web.
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/