[thelist] Moral : Don't use javascript for critical functions

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Tue Mar 26 10:06:01 CST 2002

Welcome to thelist Syed :)

Although I'm not sure about international law, the Mozilla browser has
the built in ability to stop javascript functions which create pop-ups,
pop-unders, open new windows without you specifically doing so, change
the status bar text, read cookies, or move or resize current windows.

I haven't seen a pop-under in *months*, and its nice to have that
functionality in a browser :)

.djc.