[thelist] targeting: another dimension

David Wagner dave at worlddomination.net
Tue Mar 26 16:51:25 CST 2002

Andrew Gianni wrote:

> I miss gopher like I miss archie and uuencode :)

I can understand missing Gopher. I can *totally* understand missing
Archie. However, missing uuencode seems a little sick to me. Move on. :)

<tip type="Disability Statistics" author="David Wagner">

In researching information about web accessibility, I came across the
following excellent site (linked from the W3C's WAI page).

The Disability Statistics Center

Mission:

"...to produce and disseminate statistical information on disability and
the status of people with disabilities in American Society and to
establish and monitor indicators of how conditions are changing over
time to meet their health, housing, economic and social needs."

http://dsc.ucsf.edu/UCSF/

</tip>
--

David Wagner