[thelist] Site Check - thanks.

Christopher Joseph Christopher at ideadesigners.com
Wed Mar 27 10:38:01 CST 2002

Hi All,

Please could you let me have some feedback on http://www.ideadesigners.co.uk
happy to accept any kind of criticism ;)

Recently had a client say that they couldn`t access the site and we have
potentially lost a job becuase of it. I do not have the inside information
on what browser/OS they had so wondered if you kindly pople would do a site
check on it.

The current site is under development and should only be text under NN4 and
equivalent. However apart from a problem with Amaya (CSS validating) I had
thought that everything else was relatively OK. It is based on the
opensource portal software http://www.mamboserver.com and uses scripts from
places like http://www.bluerobot.com BUT I have begun the rather mammoth
task of recoding mambo server to use full CSS with XHTML compliancy and as
little client script as possible. The entry page to the site uses a java
redirect.......I should really move the default page for the portal to the
root default.

Thanks in advance people.

Chris Joseph.