[thelist] Dynamically changing the size of a 2 row frameset.

Paul Backhouse paul.backhouse at 2cs.com
Thu Mar 28 03:57:01 CST 2002

Hi peeps.
I'm doing a page that has a button you click which will open a chat.
I would like to have a framest with 2 rows - the top row would have a height
of 1px, but once clicking on this button i would like the top row to resize
seemlessly and scroll down infront of the users eyes.

Ive been searching through dhtml and resizing framesets but have come up
with nothing.

I can do this in asp easily - but the page will have to reload to do this
and I would preferably not like this to happen.

Dos anyone know if this can be done and shed some light into the dark tunnel
im in?

cheers

paul