[thelist] <script> within <script>

Anne Thorniley anne at beerintheevening.com
Thu Mar 28 09:27:01 CST 2002

Hi Russ,

You're likely to have a problem with the closing </script> tag that you're
trying to write out, it will often (maybe always, I don't know for sure) be
interpreted as closing the first, outer script. To get round this, change

> document.write("<script language='javascript' type='text/javascript' src='"
> + disp + ".js'></script>");

to:

 document.write("<script language='javascript' type='text/javascript' src='"
 + disp + ".js'></scr"+"ipt>");

Anne

--
If you didn't want this, and I didn't need it,
Then how has this interest become an addiction?