[thelist] Site Check - thanks.

Burhan Khalid burhankhalid at members.evolt.org
Thu Mar 28 14:55:01 CST 2002

Hey Chris :

	I liked the design of your site. Very effective use of whitespace,
imo.  Did have a few issues with the two browsers that I surfed it with :

IE 5.5 Windows 98SE @ 1024x768

	I got the same Java message that other people wrote about. The index page
displayed correctly, and I didn't have any problems with your [ + ]
feedback form. I had seen it used at other sites (cnet.com comes to mind).
An excellent service. I bit too on the expensive side for me. Except for
the index page, all other pages that I visited, the menu dropped to the
bottom left hand corner of the screen (shot @
http://members.evolt.org/burhankhalid/images/chris.jpg). This is most
definately a CSS issue, since I had a similar problem while working on my
site. Let me know if you can't sort it out.

Moz 0.9.9 Windows 98SE @ 1024x768

	The site displayed in the no - frills version. No formatting just plain
text (like NN 4.x would display it). This is weird since Moz 0.9.9 has
excellent support for CSS.

Hoping this helps,
Burhan Khalid