[thelist] looking for a Script tutorial: which menu item selected in a framed enviornment

Kristina Floyd kristina at kfx-design.co.uk
Fri Mar 29 08:52:00 CST 2002

Hello

I'm looking for a script that will do the following.

Within a framed site, menu frame & content frame.  The menu is all
purely text, using css rollovers.  I would like to be able to
highlight the menu item that has been clicked on, and then
un-highlight it when another item is clicked on.  Highlighting the new
item instead.

I'm not sure if its because frames are becoming so unpopular or what,
but I can not for the life of me find anything that does this.  I've
got a script that does this with an image but not with text.

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
bfn
kristina