[thelist] url forwarding

Daniel Fascia danfascia at totalise.co.uk
Sun Mar 31 19:04:01 CST 2002

Most stats programs and counter type tools (even the free ones) record the document referrers

alternatively you could write a script for the main site that records the number of referrals from each of the 600 <!! what the hell site is this !!>
referrers into a database or text file (crude) which you can then analyse with either software (custom script which makes graphs is quite easily made) or commercial
log analysis software