[thelist] Picky question re CF Tags

ADOLPH TRUDEAU ATRUDEAU at NMSSLONESTAR.org
Sun Mar 31 19:19:01 CST 2002

To eliminate excess whitespace in places where you just have cf code, use
the following tag:
<cfsetting enablecfoutputonly="yes">
Your cf code with no intended html page output goes here. Cfoutput does get
output so be careful.
<cfsetting enablecfoutputonly="no">
For more info: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=enablecfoutputonly

Message: 17
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 08:54:14 -0800 (PST)
From: jon steele <jjsteele22 at yahoo.com>
To: TheList Evolt <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Subject: [thelist] Picky question re CF Tags

Hi list,

You know all those ugly spaces that are outputted to the Caller when you run
a custom cf tag? Well
I have a suspiscion they are slightly messing up my design.

How do you get rid of them? Is it just my poor coding of the tags?

More info: The Caller is being passed a result variable which it outputs
wherever it wants, and
Trim()ing this result variable does not solve the problem. The spaces are
outputted beforehand,
(I'm guessing) as the tag is run/

I'm quite sure others have come across this sometime in the past...right?

Jon