[thelist] Suggestions for Best Implementation? / identifying font tip

Rachel Cunliffe rachel at cre8d-design.com
Sun Mar 31 20:56:01 CST 2002

Hi everyone,

Did I get no takers regarding my post earlier ("Suggestions for best
implementation") -- any ideas would be hugely appreciated.

Here's my first tip ;)

<tip type="Identifying a font" author="Rachel Cunliffe">

When trying to identify a font you don't know the name of, head over to
http://www.identifont.com/identify.html

Answer a series of questions based on the letters of the font you know.
Identifont includes information about fonts from most of the major type
libraries.

</tip>