[thelist] Site Comparison Please

Sean G. catmlunt at rcn.com
Mon Apr 1 00:35:27 CST 2002

Bob,

IE 5.5 on Win 98 SE, browsing window not full screen.  The picture of the
kid and donkey is under the globe logo, and first couple letters of each
line of main text is obscured by the navigation buttons.  =(

http://www.evolt.org/article/The_Wrong_Way_to_Use_CSS_in_Page_Layouts/20/225
47/index.html

HTH,

Sean G.