[thelist] Web Page does not work in Netscape 6.2

Rob Smith rob.smith at thermon.com
Mon Apr 1 14:11:00 CST 2002

Hi Mary,

I have NS6.2 and the site works fine. However, the contact.htm file was the
only page that acted funny. The center two images: email and call or write
were linked to #. When you slice these in fireworks, make sure they have the
mailto: listed. Alternatively, when you right click the link in composer,
you get the sliced page as the content of the message...

Rob