[thelist] OT - small side job - Do I need liablity insurance?

warbassedesign.com info at warbassedesign.com
Mon Apr 1 17:25:00 CST 2002

An umbrella policy "is just that" it is meant to act as an extra layer of
protection over existing coverage.  In other words you have to have an
initial policy in order to have an umbrella policy.  Umbrella policies are
like 'supplemental insurance in Health i.e. AFLAC"  Only an umbrella policy
is for P&C (property/casualty).  Good suggestion if you really have some
potential risks to property or people.

Take care,
Phil Warbasse
www.warbassedesign.com