[thelist] FW: Q on Freelance

James Q. Stansfield jqs at iridani.net
Mon Apr 1 19:58:01 CST 2002

    How the heck did you find this guy and are there any more like him? What
you've got is exactly what I need!

    Besides being a full-time web developer, I have a small web-hosting biz
on the side but I barely have time (ie: I find it too broing) to actually
find new customers, let alone make sure I get my bills out on time...

    //James