[thelist] Scrollable text area

Rob Oviatt rgoviatt at nbnet.nb.ca
Tue Apr 2 06:23:01 CST 2002

PPK

Thanks.  Very nice script, but is it possible for me to modify it to work
using relative positioning? I noticed that one of the other scripts that
was mentioned also uses absolute positioning, which makes me wonder if
playing with it to make it work with relative positioning would be a waste
of time.  It works fine so long as the positioning is absolute.  The moment
I switch to relative it ignores the clipping info.

The table it's going into is centered.

Rob Oviatt