[thelist] Scrollable text area - fixup to script

admataz_lists admataz_lists at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 2 08:46:02 CST 2002

apologies,

I just noticed the version on my site is old, before I got it working with
NN6. Uploading newer version as we speak that will work with NN6 as well as
the others....

http://www.admataz.com/workflow/codelib/scrollboxes.html

on that note, can anyone explain why the "overflow:hidden" style command
doesn't seem to work properly with NN6? There is still a scrollbar, which
changes according to the position of the scolled text element, even though
the layer is clipped and overflow is set to hidden. It causes some jerkiness
in the scroll for NN6.

thanks,
-ad