[thelist] copyrights and linking

Jason Lotito jason at clockmedia.com
Tue Apr 2 10:26:01 CST 2002

IANAL, but from what I understand politicswatch.com doesn't want her
"linking" to content on there site?

If this is the case, they are pretty much out of luck, because every search
engine in existence  will link to their copyrighted material.

In fact, after reading the copyright link, it doesn't mention anything about
linking to their site.

IMO, they are putting on a show.

Jason